To get familiar with the basic functionality of BEAT we provide scenarios that can be followed step by step. The examples are located in the directory:
In the following tutorials we will use synthetic example data.
In the following examples we will use real data of the 2009 L’Aquila earthquake.
- Example 2: Teleseismic Double Couple
- Example 3: Rectangular source
- Example 4a: Static finite-fault estimation, uniform patch discretization
- Example 4b: Static finite-fault estimation, resolution based patch discretization
- Example 5: Kinematic finite-fault estimation
In the following examples we will use a deformation velocity estimate from InSAR time-series of Fernandina volcano.
- Example 6: Tensile Rectangular source
- Example 7: Static tensile finite-fault inference, resolution based patch discretization