Pyrocko Squirrel - Prompt seismological data access with a fluffy tail.
usage: squirrel [--help] [--loglevel LEVEL] [--progress DEST] SUBCOMMAND ...
squirrel, a command-line front-end to the Squirrel data access infrastructure. The Squirrel infrastructure offers meta-data caching, blazingly fast data lookup for large datasets and transparent online data download to applications building on it.
In most cases, the Squirrel does its business discretely under the hood and does not require human interaction or awareness. However, using this tool, some aspects can be configured for the benefit of greater performance or convenience, including (1) using a separate (isolated, local) environment for a specific project, (2) using named selections to speed up access to very large datasets, (3), pre-scanning/indexing of file collections. It can also be used to inspect various aspects of a data collection.
This tool’s functionality is available through several subcommands. Run
squirrel SUBCOMMAND --help to get further help.
- --help, -h
Show this help message and exit.
- --loglevel LEVEL
Set logger level. Choices:
- --progress DEST
Set how progress status is reported. Choices:
- squirrel codes - Get summary of available station/channel codes.
- squirrel coverage - Report time spans covered.
- squirrel database - Database inspection and maintenance.
- squirrel files - Lookup files providing given content selection.
- squirrel init - Create local environment.
- squirrel jackseis - Convert waveform archive data.
- squirrel jackseis-classic - Squirrel's adaption of classic Jackseis.
- squirrel nuts - Search indexed contents.
- squirrel operators - Print available operator mappings.
- squirrel persistent - Manage persistent selections.
- squirrel remove - Remove entries from selection or database.
- squirrel scan - Scan and index files and directories.
- squirrel snuffler - Experimental Squirrel-powered Snuffler.
- squirrel stationxml - Export station metadata as StationXML.
- squirrel summon - Fill local cache.
- squirrel template - Print configuration snippets.
- squirrel update - Update remote sources inventories.